4 Healthy Ways to Enjoy Avocados
We all love avocado ! Therefore, we have also our super blog often about the wonderful benefits they offer. The delicious green flesh is a veritable treasure trove of vitamins and contains not forget them monounsaturated fatty acids, which are great for heart health and to lower bad cholesterol levels.
Also interesting is also known as "green butter 'many experts avocados. With this they want to say that avocados are rich in healthy fats, making them when they can be an ideal addition eat correctly to your diet when trying to lose weight.
However, do you know what time tips of the day you can eat the best avocado? During breakfast or at dinner. In this article, we want to share four ways to prepare avocados to your meal. You shalt surely find useful.
4 healthy ways to enjoy avocados
- 1 small avocado
- 1 banana
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1 teaspoon honey
- This smoothie is perfect for your day with maximum starting power. A natural cocktail of vitamins and minerals that will ensure that you are satisfied until lunch. Furthermore, it is not difficult to make. There are only five minutes needed.
- First, you start by preparing your little avocado. You do this by peeling the avocado and then to mash with a fork until you get a paste. Then peel the banana and put both fruits together in the blender.
- Then add also the cup oat milk to give a delicious taste to the beverage. Mix have all the ingredients thoroughly together until you get a homogeneous mixture that contains no lumps. Finally, add a bit to the teaspoon of honey to a rich texture and taste your smoothie to give. Delicious!
Avocado wrapped in bacon
- Half an avocado
- The juice of half a lemon
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3 strips of bacon
- We really do not joke when we say that this avocado recipe is delicious, healthy and nutritious. Avocado prepared in this way goes great with a quick supper, such as vegetable soup. You can prepare the side dish in minutes and we are sure it will soon be one of your favorite dishes.
- In order to keep the amount of calories limited, you can use a half avocado. This is just the right amount to combine with the bacon to get into the perfect amount of protein and calories.
- Begin by cutting the avocado in half three elongated strips. The next step? It's very simple. Put the sliced avocado in a bowl and drizzle some lemon juice over it to marinate avocado herein.
- Add some pepper over it to give a more intense flavor the dish.
- As a final wrap your every sliver of avocado in a strip of bacon. Can you imagine the taste? It is truly sensational.
Sandwich with avocado and strawberry
- 2 slices rye bread
- Half an avocado
- 6 strawberries
- This recipe is great for a quick, easy and delicious breakfast is ideal to start your day with more energy. The first thing you do is slices of bread toasting. This will give a nice crunchy texture to your dish that goes well with soft avocado.
- Then mash the avocado with a fork, so you can smear the paste on your toasted sandwich. What could be easier!
- Then you had the good strawberries and cut them in half.
- Once you slices of bread delicious golden brown roasted, you rub some avocado paste and put you here then half the strawberries on. Ready to try it? Can you imagine the taste of this great combination? Do not wait too long to give it a try!
Avocado with brown rice
Ingredients for two servings
- 1 avocado
- ½ cup brown rice
- 2 cups water
- The juice of half a lemon
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 small can of tuna
- A little white pepper
- The recipe is perfect for a light supper, especially when you combine it with for example a bowl of soup. With these ingredients, you can make two portions, where both people can enjoy half an avocado. This recipe has an Oriental style and a highly original flavor that your taste buds will surely excite. Try to make the dish for a special occasion.
- The first thing you do is the rice boil in two cups water. While the rice is cooking, you can prepare the avocado. Do this by cutting the avocado into large pieces and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Once the rice is cooked, you divide it into two bowls or plates and bring you to taste with soy sauce. Let the moisture from the leak tuna and divide also those into the two bowls or plates and mix the rice and tuna well.
- Then divide also the avocado on the two dishes and season with a little pepper. And voila, an original and healthy dish that is perfect for a light supper, which you surely will love.