A tasty salad detoxifying against bloating
Of course we all have ever experienced the unpleasant feeling of a bloated stomach can give us. The top button of your jeans or skirt is not close and you feel tired, uncomfortable and no energy at all do more to get through the day or evening. A tasty detoxifying salad food can bring solace here during the day.
The annoying symptoms of bloating are caused by the accumulation of toxins in the body, eating an unhealthy diet, a sedentary lifestyle with insufficient exercise or a stressful daily routine and regular experience of anxiety. This seems like a real list, but you knew that this unpleasant feeling can be quickly addressed by following a few simple, healthy regimen?
You will achieve solid results quickly if you make a few small changes in your daily activities, such as drink more water, insert a half hour of exercise, a minute time for yourself and take care of yourself by starting with preparing healthy, balanced meals. you can already do this by putting this delicious salad detoxifying regularly on the menu.
A detoxifying salad to detoxify the body and avoid bloating
Is there a remedy to simultaneously bloating counter in the stomach and remove toxins from the body? Both, the accumulation of toxins and fluid retention, are linked to fighting each other perfectly and with the same method. How do we do it best this common ailment in?
- Eat foods that you know they have detoxifying properties.
- Look out also for food which regulates the fluid balance in the body and beware of using too many salts while preparing the meal. Salt not only guarantees that the body is retaining water.
- Choose foods that are rich in potassium and other electrolytes that help to purify the blood, remove toxins and reduce inflammation in the body.
What foods combat bloating and help to detoxify?
- Onions : an onion can not be missing in a detoxifying salad. Onions have both a diuretic and detoxifying property and provide this to drive off excess moisture. At the same time ensuring a correct functioning of the liver and the gall bladder. Surprisingly, however, it is also that onions contain sulfur compounds which provide the strong, typical onion odor, but also have a natural antibiotic activity.
- Cucumber is the ingredient of choice in each ontgiftende- and slimming. They give you a sense of satisfaction and are a perfect way to hydrate the body.
- Watermelon: with watermelon you can combine very tasty in salads. This delicious fruit is rich in vitamin B, C, potassium and lycopene, substances that are known for their cleansing and detoxifying effect.
- Avocado is rich in monounsaturated fatty acids which stimulate the circulation and provide for a proper functioning of the heart. The avocado with its lovely smooth taste and texture is a fantastic addition to any salad. Who does not like avocados?
- Parsley has been used for centuries to cleanse the kidneys and purify the body. It causes toxins from the blood are removed. Do not be fooled by the strong and bitter taste, but incorporate this super herb in soups, salads, and green smoothies.
- Feta cheese: you can bring to taste the detoxifying salad by adding some diced feta cheese. This strong tasting cheese contains is a perfect addition to the fact that a lot of phosphorus, vitamin B-complex, folic acid, vitamin A, vitamin C, selenium, zinc, magnesium, and iron. It gives your body to keep all the necessary nutrients to stay fit and in good shape during the detoxification.
- Tomatoes: Who does not like tomatoes? They have a powerful cleansing effect and lacking in any slimming. Be sure to handle them so well here in this detoxifying salad to avoid that bloated feeling and cleanse the body.
Recipe for a delicious salad to prevent bloating
What do you need for two servings
- 12 cherry tomatoes and small tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 10 diced Greek feta cheese
- Chopped half onion into fine pieces
- A handful of chopped parsley
- 1 avocado
- A tablespoon of olive oil
- One tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Black pepper to taste
How do you make this detoxifying salad ready?
- Begin to carefully wash all vegetables; If possible, buy organically grown vegetables.
- Peel the cucumber and cut into small cubes, chop the onion and parsley.
- Cut the tomatoes lengthwise. Served as halves keep them easier dressing fixed and will taste richer your salad.
- Peel the avocado, remove the hard core and cut the meat into slices.
- Take a bowl and mix the tomato, onion, cucumber and parsley together until well blended. then add the dressing (oil and vinegar) to.
- Because of the soft texture of the cheese and avocado add this both last to the salad. Sprinkle a little black pepper over the salad and you're ready to feast on this fantastic detoxifying salad.
At what time of day you eat this salad detoxifying best? If lunch or dinner are advised to eat salads because the body usually needs some time to digest everything. But listen to your body and you find yourself fixed or a salad is that you can handle during dinner.
Put this recipe two to three times per week on the menu and combine this delicacy with a fat-free diet and lots of water . After a few days, you will notice in the mirror that your belly looks a lot thinner while you have ensured that toxins from the body have disappeared.