Homemade Smoothies to Improve your Memory
The memory is very closely linked to your diet and proper nutrition. There are many studies that need the brains of certain natural components with which they develop and grow without any loss occurs to the memory or concentration, support. For the health of your brains is the food you eat as fundamental and the lifestyle you lead.
It is known that children who do not get the proper nutrition to three classes may lag behind their peers and that a diet full of saturated fats increases the production of proteins that cause Alzheimer's. Therefore, it is essential that you carefully consider the type of food you eat each day, your consumption of foods that boosts enriched proper neuronal functioning and that you supplement this with active habits like curiosity, an interest in learning new things and starting new projects.
What foods are harmful to the memory?
- Saturated fats and fatty acids: These have a direct impact on the health of your brains. Something to keep in mind.
- White sugar: It causes a certain state of nervousness and hyperactivity which is not good for stabilizing memory and concentration.
- Alcohol: It deteriorates your nervous system in a way that is noticeable. You are not able to concentrate and production of neuronal connections, which are essential for remembering things, stops.
- Proteins: They produce tryptophan and serotonin, particularly from red meat and processed cheeses, which stimulates the nervous system in a negative way.
Opinion on the brains and memory
- Never forget to have breakfast. Having too much glucose in the blood, for example, is very bad for concentration. Your body needs it to start with some basic nutrients your brains sufficient energy the day. Remember that although it only constitutes 2% of your body, just use all the brains 20% of your total energy.
- Put in a sport or do light fitness exercises.
- Rest. Sleep at least eight hours a day. Your brains need peace and quiet to process experiences and memories.
Homemade smoothies improve your memory
In the next section, we'll you what recipes offer three excellent, nutritious and energizing smoothies. Be one of your preferred drink one or two times a week. You will notice that you feel less tired and although you will not immediately notice, will your brains this nutritious supplement, they better leave work, appreciate it.
1. Smoothie with apple, carrot and almond
This is a natural remedy for fatigue, which you get back your energy and helps strengthen your brains.
Apart from fibers, contain apples vitamin E and C, and they are refreshing and moisturizing. Carrots contain other than vitamins A, B, and C too many minerals that are good for the brains: potassium, calcium, phosphorus. They also purify the blood and give you energy. Almonds and walnuts are essential to your brains. They contain sufficient minerals in order to provide the brains of an excellent nutrition.
- 2 apples
- 3 carrots
- Three walnuts
- 3 almonds
- Wash the vegetables and peel the walnuts and almonds.
- Put the fruit and nuts into the blender. Put him on a high setting so that the ingredients are chopped and mixed completely.
- Put it in a glass and drink it immediately. It tastes delicious!
2. Smoothie with strawberry and oatmeal
Oatmeal comprises both alkaloids, which ensures relaxation even from vitamin B1, which is great for fighting mental fatigue and giving energy. Strawberries are not only delicious, they are also natural antioxidants and also perfect for feeding and keeping your brains in good condition.
- 3 strawberries
- Half a glass of oatmeal
- A glass of milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
It's very simple: do the strawberries, milk and oatmeal in the blender. Mix well so that the mixture is uniform. You will immediately see the beautiful pink color of the fat milk with oats. If you add the milk, you'll see how good it is and how much energy it gives you.
We need to mention that because of the high amount of sugar this smoothie certainly is not suitable for diabetics.
3. Smoothie with coconut and bananas
This smoothie is great to encourage learning and enhance memory. It is rich in fiber, calcium, potassium, iron, vitamins A, C, and E.
- 1 glass of milk
- 5 almonds
- Half a ripe banana
- 1/7 of a coconut, cut into small pieces, without the husk
- Peel the banana and put half in the blender with fresh coconut.
- Add the milk and almonds.
- Turn the blender on a high setting.
- Serve in a glass with some cinnamon on it, if you want. If you drink it right away, you can taste the freshness and richness of this beverage. Your brains and your memory will also appreciate it.