8 Alkaline Diet for Good Health
Because every day to suffer from too much stress affects your body out of balance. To ensure that you stay healthy, it's best to start your day every morning mixed with a glass of room temperature water with some lemon juice.
Why would an alkaline diet should hold? Probably you ever heard often what benefits alkaline foods and they all add up. Research shows that the pH-value of your body should be slightly alkaline in order to stay in balance, and a balanced body is a healthy body.
Most of the things we eat every day are actually acid. Salt, fat, processed foods, pastries ... all these products ensure that the environment of your body cells is acidic. Increases in the long term minimizes the risk of health problems. What can you do about it? Well, for starters you can create an alkaline balanced diet.
In this article, we give you some great tips to help you. Read more!
Alkaline diets: 8 options for breakfast
As we have stated repeatedly, you can order good for your health to ensure the day to start with a mixed glass of room temperature water with a little lemon juice. Drink this drink always on an empty stomach and then wait for breakfast half an hour.
You can use that time to shower or prepare yourself for the day. After thirty minutes are up, you can have breakfast with one of these delicious breakfast options:
- A bowl with pieces of apple and watermelon. Almond milk.
- An omelet with spinach and a glass of carrot juice.
- Green tea with wheat pita bread and cherry tomatoes.
- A smoothie of apples and beets. Pumpkin Bread with honey.
- Pancakes with wheat germ and spinach. A glass of natural pineapple juice.
- Pear juice, a bowl of cherries, watermelon chunks, and hazelnuts or almonds.
- Green tea, a bowl of dates or dried fruit. An omelet with two cloves of garlic.
- A glass of natural apple juice, two carrots, boiled first and then baked with cinnamon. Wheat pita bread with a few cherry tomatoes. Delicious!
Alkaline diets: 8 options for lunch
It's time for lunch, and as you might have thought, we recommend strongly that you choose at this meal for a nice, fresh salad. Keep your salads? If so, let your creativity is to think to go and try delicious variety of salads that are packed with vitamins and nutrients, and also bring the bodily pH balance by the right combination of alkaline and acid foods. We give you here some examples:
- Green Salad: Arugula, lettuce and corn salad. Black olives. Several slices of cucumber and a pair of blue grapes. Also add a little tofu and garnish the salad with apple vinegar and a little olive oil. In another sign you can treat yourself with a little hoemoes. By now you probably know that hoemoes is no more than a puree of garbanzobonen or chickpeas, making it a healthy and delicious addition moreover is at lunch.
- Green Smoothie: A smoothie with cabbage, half an avocado, cucumber, celery and half a glass of water. Also, add a little olive oil. Eat beside this smoothie a pita bread with cherry tomatoes.
- Omelet with spinach and garlic, along with a salad of avocado, walnuts, celery and tomatoes.
- Steamed Brussels sprouts with apple vinegar and olive oil. A glass of beet and apple juice. Cherry tomatoes with garlic.
- Grilled chicken breast with asparagus and chives. Endive Leaves with a little apple cider vinegar.
- Cabbage juice with spinach and celery. Wheat pita bread with mustard, watercress, tomato and a little avocado.
- Scrambled eggs with asparagus. Salad with spinach, walnuts, and orange slices.
- Chicken fillet with tomato, garlic, and asparagus. Salad of celery, arugula, walnuts and slices of apple.
Alkaline diets: Tips for a snack in the afternoon
- Natural melon juice
- Almond milk
- Green tea
- Pieces of apple with walnuts or almonds.
- Berries such as blackberries or blueberries, but it does not really matter. Berries example, you can add a property to a banana smoothie.
Alkaline diets: 8 options for dinner
- Carrot soup with pumpkin. Baked salmon with olive oil and chives.
- Pumpkin puree. Fried chicken with a little mustard and cherry tomatoes.
- Tuna with basmati rice and dressing as a little lemon juice and olive oil.
- Baked pumpkin. An omelet with asparagus.
- Celery soup with chopped almonds. Wheat pita bread with chunks of avocado, cherry tomatoes, and pepper.
- A little hoemoes. A salad of arugula, cabbage, tomato and a small piece of turkey breast cut into pieces.
- A baked potato with olive oil. Salmon and apple smoothie.
- Caramelized carrots with cinnamon. Wholegrain Basmati rice with avocado, raisins, almonds and the juice of half a lemon.
You can keep the best three times a week alkaline diet. But there is another aspect that you should not forget. When you have a lot of daily stress load, this ensures that your body gets out of balance. This allows your immune system becomes weaker and you will hit pH imbalance.
When you get to make cells with high acid levels, they are no longer able to transport the same amount of oxygen and this can have negative effects on the long-term overall health. Try applying these tips to improve your quality of life:
- Try at least three times a week to consume this diet options.
- Go well with stressful and frightening situations.
- Exercise regularly.
- Drink plenty of fluid.
- Have your studies regularly to check the pH value.