Lose Weight Fast with Chia Seeds
Chia seeds are sometimes called superfood because they are packed with good nutrients that our body needs every day. The plant is native to South America and in many ancient cultures were the chia seeds to the daily menu. Chia seeds are a natural source of antioxidants, omega 3 fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, and as icing on the cake, they help to burn fat. This makes them want to lose a great ally for those who like a few pounds. Will you like to learn how chia may help in weight loss?
Numerous studies have already been conducted on the benefits of the chia plant health and the British Journal of Nutrition published a report which confirmed that chia indeed is supportive when following a weight loss diet. The recommended dose is 25 grams or a tablespoon per day is preferably not exceeded. The article that follows below describes in more detail what this could mean super seeds for achieving an optimal weight.
Why chia seeds are good for losing weight?
- Chia seeds have the astonishing property to accelerate the combustion and in this way to burn fat, especially fat which accumulates around the agent, and in the abdominal area. The seeds are rich in calcium, which makes fat more easily digested and is driven off. So do not hesitate to opt for chia seeds if you like to go back to that flat stomach
- Chia seeds have a high concentration of omega-3 fatty acids, more than eight times to find the amount of in salmon. Thus, they are fine as an ally to fight cellular aging and to reduce cellulite. The seeds also work anti-inflammatory and help get the blood cholesterol levels down.
- Lose of appetite: When chia seeds come in contact with water, for example by letting them weeks, the seeds of seven to ten times can get their normal size. This is due to the fibers present in the seeds. If therefore, chia seeds eat and they are damp in the body, they will swell and obtain a gel-like structure. The body will get the proper nutrients from the chia seeds. The swelling of the chia seeds gives the body that it is full.
- Chia seeds also contain six times more fiber than whole wheat bread. The fibers stimulate a good digestion and help activate lazy intestines. However, remember to drink two liters of water a day.
- According to a study conducted by Chia would also relieve anxiety Ohio University and can combat stress, making it is one of the nutrients most recommended by nutritionists.
Additional facts about chia seeds
- Chia seeds contain the highest concentration of omega-3 fatty acids of vegetable origin.
- We find impressive combinations of antioxidants, protein, carbohydrates, fiber, amino acids and minerals back into this little seed.
- Chia seeds contain no gluten and can, therefore, be used in case of gluten allergy.
- They have no taste or odor so that they can be added to a large number of dishes.
- The carbohydrates present they also give a lot of energy. The chia seeds to ensure that the carbohydrates in the body more slowly be converted to sugars. These sugars are the energy which our bodies work. Because the sugars are processed more slowly, this dampens the appetite and thus the additional intake of carbohydrates. So you have less desire for other food, but you can hold the energy to do daily activities.
- Reduction of cholesterol levels in the blood.
- Smoother and easier digestion.
- Prevention of cardiovascular diseases.
- Improvement of muscle development and increased tissue repair. Chia consists of 20% of protein, which is two to three times more than other seeds and grains.
- They provide a balanced blood sugar level.
- The salt content is low.
How do you lose weight with chia seeds on the menu?
- To get rid of a few pounds, it is recommended to 25 grams of chia seeds add a day to the list.
- Keep this regime certainly for a month to lose enough weight. Take before the two main meals a glass of water or juice with half of the recommended daily dose, approximately 12.5 grams per intake.
- The seeds contain high doses of water-soluble fiber. They have a high capacity to absorb liquids, and you will notice that the water or fruit juice is slightly fuller consistency. Let the chia seeds soak about half an hour before drinking.
- They are easy to add to milk, juices, smoothies, vegetables, sauces, and soups. You can also find them in powder form, allowing them to be easily incorporated into desserts.
- Remember the necessary two liters of water a day to drink to be able to enjoy the benefits of chia seeds fully.
Where can I go to purchase chia seeds?
You can usually buy them at the supermarket. However, they are not available in supermarkets in your area, you can undoubtedly go into any health food store or supermarket which are now found in every city. Choose quality seeds, preferably organic and do not forget to check the expiration date on the packaging. For best results, always choose good quality and as fresh as possible products. Also, chia seeds are not expensive. They ensure not only that you can lose excess weight, but they also help to improve the condition and general health of the body.
As already mentioned, the seeds can be added in a full form of meals or drinks, but the chia seeds in powder form may have the advantage that they can be easily mixed in dough or batter to enrich desserts.