How to Lose Fat and Strengthen Muscle at Home
You've probably already more than once wondered how it is possible to lose weight without having to face in the mirror with those flabby skin on the thighs, around the waist and upper arms. Also, your muscles seem to lose power. You do want to lose kilos but still maintain this lovely, tight muscles. How can you best lose fat and strengthen your muscles yet ?
It might sound surprising, but your diet is the most important factor for maintaining your muscle mass and a beautiful, tight skin. In combination with the right form of exercise you will undoubtedly fail to regain your slim figure and at the same time strong and smoothly to continue. Read on and discover how best to proceed.
Tips to Lose Fat and Strengthen Muscle
1. Keep your metabolism active
Apply today for small changes in your diet and you will immediately see that even some small changes can deliver big results already:
- Keep your metabolism constantly going to skip meals. Instead, we suggest that you take up to six meals a day. Does this sound unlikely? Six small meals a day give better results during a slimming than three times a day eating large amounts of food.
- Give your metabolism a kick start by your breakfast with an infusion of green tea, cayenne pepper and honey. It also contains the delicious, spicy drink a lot of vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals.
- You can constantly keep going the sunburned every four hours to drink a metabolism-stimulating smoothie. There's plenty of choices. For pear, pineapple, cranberry juice, pomegranate juice and muntsap or beetroot-carrot smoothie. They are all delicious and also ensure the combustion of that excess fat.
2. Strengthen muscles with proteins
Losing weight by eating protein seems impossible, but is increasingly being recommended during a slimming diet. Your body needs a well-balanced intake of protein to strengthen your immune system and make your bones and muscles stronger. They also provide the much-needed energy to get fit your day to get through.
If you choose proteins will burn you will more fat, especially around the waist. However, keep in mind the following recommendations if you want to add protein to your diet:
- Do not eat too much animal protein. There are plenty of vegetable options, such as spinach, cabbage, lentils, green beans, quinoa, almonds, seaweed, spirulina, and hormones ... foods that are high in protein and in addition to process well in many recipes.
- An egg for breakfast is a good start to the day. Remember that a boiled egg is healthier and fewer calories than delivers cooked an egg into the pan.
3. Superfoods to your health a boost and make you lose fat
Start your plan without a slimming and have moreover often related to stress or worry you do not always get enough sleep, it can eventually lead to permanent loss of vitamins and minerals. Do not start without thinking of your diet, but take the time to prepare a weekly menu. Nutritionists recommend that weekly number of servings "superfoods" to add to this menu. These are foods that are rich in various nutrients but are nevertheless not ensure that you will recover a few kilos.
What are superfoods?
- Greek yoghurt
- Chia seeds
- Fresh spinach leaves
- Green tea
- Goji berries
4. Provide aerobic exercise
You probably already know that exercise is a must if you want to stay fit, slim and in good condition. The good news is that you do not need hours in the gym to spend. A short daily routine is sufficient to keep your muscles are tight and strong. We give you some tips to get started right away:
- Put in the morning alarm clock forty minutes earlier. Take the time for a healthy breakfast and then briefly the block or walking. Twenty minutes is sufficient to achieve a quick result!
- Take another moment later time for a hot shower that you complete with a hot-swap cold shower for the lower legs.
- Reserve in the afternoon to do ten minutes to ten crunches or some other simple exercises with weights.
- Jump on the end of the day as fast on a bike or take a relaxing stroll in the neighborhood. Or why not with a friend (in) to the pool to take a few laps?
- If you succeed to perform this daily routine, you will notice fixed after a few weeks you will not only lose those excess rolls of fat, but your muscles also feel strong and tight. Stick to these simple habits and your body will be fit, strong and remain good condition.
5. An extra smoothie to strengthen your muscles
What do you need?
- 250 ml oatmeal water
- 15 grams of wheat germ
- A pinch of cinnamon
- 1 banana
- 3 almonds
- 3 ice cubes
How to make this smoothie ready?
It is a simple, delicious smoothie that will help you to burn fat faster. We encourage you to make him ready for a time three times a week and him about to drink half an hour before lunch. The smoothie immediately gives a satisfied feeling, so you feel less hungry and will also make your muscles tighter. Choose this smoothie a banana that is not yet ripe.
Put the banana, the oatmeal water, almonds and wheat germ in the blender and mix until you have a smooth smoothie. then add the ice cubes and sprinkle the pinch of cinnamon on top of the juice. This smoothie tastes delicious and in addition will help the ice cubes and sprinkle of cinnamon to keep hallway fat burning.
No more expensive subscriptions for the gym or messing around with complicated devices. Go straight to work with these simple tips and see that you are surely lost some weight after a few weeks, while you still have retained those beautiful, tight muscles.