5 Tips for Healthy Skin
Healthy skin reflects beauty and health. The passage of time, the effects of the sun, poor diet and even stress are the biggest enemies of your skin. So, what can you do to improve your appearance?
Sometimes we tend to spend too much money on beauty treatments, creams or makeup, but we assure you that there are also simple homemade remedies exist that can help. Find out how to get a beautiful, healthy skin. You'll love it!
5 Tips for Healthy Skin
1. Your skin is very sensitive. Look out what treatment you apply
Sometimes we invest a lot of money in buying creams, besides that they do not help, can also disrupt the balance of our skin. Always look at the ingredients of the product you use and avoid especially cleaning products that contain too much acid. This will cause for dry skin.
Try to use as many products contain only natural elements and are free from chemicals.
2. The importance of exfoliation
The exfoliate the skin should become a routine.
- A simple way to exfoliate your skin is by using oatmeal. Just add three tablespoons of oatmeal on your washcloth and massage the skin while it is still wet to reactivate him and exfoliate.
- Coffee is also an excellent exfoliant. To take advantage of the properties of coffee, you can get the coffee you reuse put in the morning. Put the coffee grounds into a cup and add 20 ml essential almond oil. Stir well and bring to on your skin while showering. Make with the aid of a wash hand circular motions in order to massage the skin. If you do this every day, you will see that your skin is smoother and more radiant.
- You can make a great exfoliant for your face honey. Use a tablespoon of honey, two ground almonds and a few drops of lemon juice. Apply the scrub to your face skin with your fingers and use this circular motions. Then rinse off with cold water. This gives great results!
3. A better diet
There are delicious natural juices that can help you get a healthier, younger and more radiant skin. There are simple remedies that you can use every day and which besides are good for taking care of your skin, you will once again feature great vitamins and minerals. These are the best juices:
- Carrot juice: This juice is a great start to your day. To make it, you have only two roots and a green apple necessary. Wash the carrots and apple good, but leave the peel. This fact contains rich nutrients that are very good for you. Put everything in a blender and add a glass of water. You'll love it!
- Strawberry-cucumber-lemon: A drink that is rich in antioxidants that will moisturize your skin and you will be provided with essential nutrients that you need every day. Take ten strawberries and a small cucumber, clean them and put them in the blender with a glass of water. If you add a few ice cubes, you have a delicious drink in the afternoon.
4. The best hydration for your skin
We talked often about the great benefits of aloe vera. If you regularly use this product, it gives you an elastic, hydrated and healthy skin, which is perfect for combating the harmful effects of the sun and premature aging.
- It is recommended that in the morning to apply a tablespoon aloëveragel on your skin. Apply the gel over your face and let it sit for fifteen minutes, the gel forms a hard layer. Remove the gel and then with a cotton ball soaked it in an infusion of chamomile. It will do wonders.
- In the evening, you can use rosehip oil based on this simple treatment. Put three drops of oil on a cotton ball and rub this soft skin. This will restore your skin, hydrating and smoothing. It is awesome.
5. An essential secret to healthy skin? Sleep eight hours a day!
It may seem a joke, but a sleep of eight hours a day is great for getting beautiful skin. You must know that accelerates sleep deprivation premature aging.
The skin loses its luster, become small veins in the epidermis inflamed, you get filled with toxins and are experiencing fluid retention. Immediately appear circles under your eyes. And not only that: too little sleep increases cortisol and glucose in your body, which contributes to high blood pressure . And even obesity It is surprising but true.
Sleep relaxes you and allows your body to carry out purification and oxygenation functions. As a result, your skin becomes less inflamed and healthier. You'll feel better and it will show in your face and beauty. Remember this and never ignore the need to sleep eight hours a day.