600 Calories Burned per day with these 6 Tips
To lose weight you need to exercise more and reduce your calorie intake or make sure that you burn more calories than you ingest.
Many people want to lose weight and are aware that this requires a lot of discipline and dedication, especially when it comes to exercise and diet. There are plenty of ways to lose weight every day without starving yourself or having to take yourself to a strict waste plan which can have serious consequences for your health.
The key to success in this case is that you understand that you have to reduce your calorie intake and to increase your amount of exercise so that you burn 600 calories per day.
Why must you try to burn 600 calories a day?
Burning 600 calories a day is an easy goal to achieve that requires minimal effort. You can reach this goal in several ways, even while doing your daily activities at work or at home.
For that 600 to disappear calories you can do different exercises and some follow the recommendations below, you will help ensure that your body burns calories faster. With a week to burn at least 3500 calories, you at least half a kilo of scrap without having to stick to a strict diet. To achieve this goal, you will of course need to adopt a healthier lifestyle and to begin moving.
How can you burn 600 calories a day?
As previously indicated, it is not as difficult as it seems to burn 600 calories a day. You can burn calories with your normal daily activities or by doing a few simple exercises, and you might still also find pleasant.
Steps to burn those 600 calories
- Step 1: First you burn more calories standing than sitting. So if you're doing a simple activity such as making phone calls, then stand. Fold your clothes standing on. This may seem quite trivial, but it is so that it can contribute to burning calories.
- Step 2: To burn calories you obviously need a daily exercise routine. To achieve better results you will however heavier exercises to do and may need to extend your daily training session. When you normally example, thirty minutes a day hike, you can now better go running thirty minutes a day. Instead of 100 calories will you burn 200 calories in this way. Be the exercises that you do alternate where you stick to a combination of cardiovascular exercises and strength training.
- Step 3: Also during the day you can burn a lot of calories without yourself to focus on doing a particular exercise. Henceforth Consider the stairs instead of the elevator. And try while brushing your teeth once to do a few squats. You can even do a few exercises while watching your favorite program.
- Step 4: In addition to doing cardio, you can also do some exercises where you are using weights. Training with weights requires namely a lot more of your body. Will help Strength to shape your body and cause you to burn more calories.
- Step 5: Finally, it is a good idea to start practicing a sport. This will help you burn 600 calories per day. You can play tennis for example, football, swimming or take up another sport that you like.
Exercise to burn fat
Doing exercises below is the best way to burn 600 or more calories each day. It is not necessary to take a membership at the gym to achieve your goal - just by these exercises to perform at home, and you will already inside a few weeks begin to see the results you desire.
- By an hour jogging on a treadmill burn up to 675 calories.
- With an hour to run on a treadmill, you can even burn 986 calories.
- An hour skipping causes you to burn up to 730 calories.
- Twenty minutes of sit-ups will ensure that you burn up to 200 calories.
- Even with a walking hour you can burn up to 200 calories.
- With thirty minutes of cycling, you burn more than 200 calories.
Adherence to the above tips to burn extra calories is not enough. You'll also have to maintain a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grain and water. Try to take in fewer calories. Most diets namely exceed the recommended daily caloric intake.